If you are interested in helping combat antibiotic resistance and want to work on an interdisciplinary computational project with the possibility of strong public engagement (through ), please check out this project
- . Supervised by me and Sarah Walker.
These are part of the annual Nuffield Department of Medicine Prize Studentship competition at the University of Oxford and are fully funded four-year studentships open to any nationality. This is , but feel free to contact me informally with any questions. The deadline is noon, 6th January 2017. Alternatively, if you are part of the Doctoral Training Centre, or have your own funding, and are interested in putting together your own bespoke project, please drop me a line.
Within the group, these studentships are also being advertised.
- . Supervised by and David Wylie.
- . Supervised by and David Clifton.
- . Supervised by Nicole Stoesser, Nicola De Maio and Derrick Crook.
- . Supervised by David Clifton, David Eyre and Tim Peto.
- . Supervised by Tim Walker and Tim Peto.